The CBCI CertificatioN
Watch this video to learn more
What is Business Continuity?
Business Continuity is the capability of an organization to continue the delivery of products or services at acceptable predefined levels following a disruptive incident.(ISO22301)
At the end of the course and after passing the exam, the participant will have acquired all the necessary competences to implement an effective Business Continuity Management program.
Furthermore, they will enter the community of the BCI, the world’s most important professional body in the continuity and resilience industry.
This course is targeted to professionals dealing with business continuity, information technology, disaster recovery, organization, human resources, health, safety and security, risk management, crisis and emergency management who wish to integrate practical experience with a methodological training. It is ideal also for the newcomers of the discipline, who are interested in pursuing a career in this fast-paced growing market.
5 days: 4 full day (9.30 – 17.30) lessons; 1 exam (120 mins)
The programme follows step by step each phase of the business continuity management lifecycle:
- Policy and Programme Management: what are the features and objectives of a business continuity policy and programme. How to establish roles and communicate principles within the organization.
- Embedding Business Continuity: how to make sure continuity is part of your organizational culture.
- Analysis: details on what are the analyses to perform to project and implement a business continuity management system.
- Design: how to develop Business Continuity solutions and threat mitigation measures.
- Implementation: how to create an incident response structure, develop and manage the different BC plans.
- Validation: which are and how to develop the different types of exercise and how to maintain and review the business continuity programme.
- Review of the entire Business Continuity lifecycle
- Mock exams
- Exam: during the week of the course, the BCI will provide a link for you through which you may book a convenient day and time slot so to take the exam online.
Contents are based on the BCI Good Practice Guidelines and on ISO 22301, the international standard on Business Continuity. Each participant will receive a PDF copy of the BCI Good Practice Guidelines.
What participants say about this course
THE CBCI CERTIFICATION COURSE
This is the 2020 calendar for the online CBCI courses
Pick your favorite, download the subscription form by clicking below and follow the instructions in the PDF to book a session.
We can also organize dedicated sessions in different dates (to be agreed in advance) for a minimum of 5 participants. Send us a message if you want to know more.
Do you want to keep up to date with our papers, articles and research initiatives? Subscribe below!