WELCOME TO CAREERS AT PANTA RAY
Resilience is key for the success of an organization.
Companies are investing more and more resources in disciplines such as business continuity, enterprise risk management and crisis management in order to sustain a competitive advantage in their market.
If you would like to be part of this wave, take a look at our open positions and join us.
Why You Should Apply
PANTA RAY is a family and people-centric business, where individuals are valued, and continuously exposed to exciting experiences and projects both in Italy and abroad.
We are a group of young passionate and like-minded professionals, who enjoy working together as a team. We achieve our business objectives by empowering people and building relationships based on mutual trust and transparency.
PANTA RAY makes training its people a top priority. Though we always look for the best, we also believe that strong performers are not born – they are made. Professional development lies at the base of our company’s success and is the only guarantee of continued, high-quality outcomes. The solid professional skills and great know-how our people earn from their training are valuable assets that PANTA RAY relies on for its mission to make the world more resilient.
PANTA RAY is looking for an Accounts Associate who is an extremely collaborative, results-driven, high performing person, 100% responsible for managing all existing clients and prospects, and therefore the revenue engine of the company. This is a full selling role that will include prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales. As the public face of the company the Accounts Associate is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the services and products PANTA RAY offers.
An Accounts Associate is expected to be continuously updating his/her knowledge of the company products and services, as well as delivering commercial presentations and conducting demos. We offer a full-term contract. The candidate will constitute the Accounts office that in turn is part of the Business Department composed of the following other offices: consulting, training, and quality management.
Below is a list of main tasks and activities:
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline;
- Introduce opportunities to customers in accordance with Marketing team;
- Adopt a consultative approach;
- Deal with correspondence and queries from existing clients, prospects and partners;
- Attend calls and/or face to face commercial meetings, as required;
- Conduct demos;
- Draft and send economic quotations and manage negotiation process;
- Perform periodical follow-up calls/emails;
- Meet assigned sales objectives;
- Accurately manage sales objective, monitor performances and forecast potential business;
- Work closely with Business teams to ensure end-to-end service delivery.
Who We are Looking For
- 1+ proven working experience in sales, preferably in service/technological provider companies;
- Fluent both in Italian and English (other languages are a plus);
- Proficient level Microsoft Office user;
- Thorough understanding of sales principles and customer service practices;
- Customer care focus;
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills;
- Friendly, energetic, confident and engaging personality;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume environment;
- Professional appearance;
- High level of professionalism and integrity;
- Open to travel.
Wishing to apply? Upload your CV AND Cover letter in the form below.